Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Color

Photo by Swisscan, from Flicker.com

Color


Shade me
Blend me
Mix me
Make me
Speak of my Hue
Baby my blue
Brush me
Fade me
Smear me
Feather me
Speak of my tones
My spectrum unknown


© November 11, 2012, Robbie Pruitt


This sassy little poem, Color, was submitted on the TweetSpeak’s Every Day Poems poetry prompt on Facebook here and for the November Surrealism Poetry Prompt on TweetSpeak Poetry, offered by Seth Haines here.

This poem was also submitted to Open Link Night at dVerse Poets. To see more poems submitted, please visit the site. The links will be live at 2 p.m. Central time today.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Not too sure where that came from. . .it is sassy and a little flirty, however. . .that's color for you. . .

      Delete
  2. smiles...it is a fun poem...i like the discovery of color in the world and in each other...

    ReplyDelete